Sunday, January 20, 2013

More Kommandos Done



Specifically, the last of my old Blood Axe Kommandos (three Kommandos and the Bloodaxe Boss) are finished.  I may do some more clean-up on them, but I rather like how dirty they look presently.

My biggest surprise was how quickly these models got done.  Kommandos were some of the first models I painted, so I've rather a soft spot for them.  I can remember working for over a week on a single Kommando to get him to look just right.  Now, I've far outdone my original efforts in just over a day.

I've a full unit of Forge World Kommandos to paint up as well, but I'm saving those guys for later.

Warhound Titan Commission

So, I took time off of my stuff to do something really big. Adam bought himself a Mars Pattern Warhound Titan and I got to paint it.  You ...